Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Bloomreach is seeking a Software Engineer, Support for the Bloomreach Experience product. You would be an integral part of the globally operating support team, that owns product issue resolution for customers and partners. The Bloomreach Experience product,with an open architecture, presents a unique implementation challenge. Whether it’s used in combination with e-commerce software to sell goods or to power hundreds of governmental websites, these applications are mission-critical and our customers rely on us to support them when they need it the most. The team facilitates support issues through digital channels and online calls (premium support). If you enjoy working with international customers, digging deep into technical issues, and finding the right answers and solutions to a wide variety of questions, then we are looking for you!
- Responsible for monitoring and handling incoming customer/partner issues within the defined SLAs.
- Provide, fix or suggest workarounds for customer’s custom code or a Bloomreach experience platform product defect.
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction.
- Gain expertise in Bloomreach products and help product developers in providing effective technical consultation as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and help customers get the most out of the Bloomreach Experience software.
- Work closely with Support, Infra, and Technical Consultant teams in Amsterdam and the US to serve our global customer base.
- Engaging with cross-functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/B-Tech/MCA.
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years in advanced technical support positions (web-based products or e-commerce preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of core Java and common Java libraries and frameworks, and RESTful Web Services API.
- 3 years of experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration).
- 3 years of experience in creating smart code and familiarity with standard development tools like Maven, Git, CI.
- 3 or more experience working with Front-end development viz. React, Node.js, Vue.
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems.
- Have exposure to at least one of the Java Content Management tools like Adobe Experience Manager, OpenText Team site, IBM Websphere, Documentum, etc.
- Team player with a can-do mentality and strong communication skills.
- Able to communicate complex technical issues via email and in-person.
If this is you, we would love to speak to you for the Software Engineer, Support role at Bloomreach!
- Annual Medical Insurance Coverage for yourself and your dependents
- Annual Master Health Check-Up by up to 4000 INR per month
- Statutory Retiral Benefits (Provident Fund Gratuity)
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.*
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.*
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.*
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!*
*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits for the first 6 months.
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.