Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become a Website Project Manager for Bloomreach and help us evolve Bloomreach.com into a place where magical, personalized experiences happen. The work you will do will help us scale our daily operations, oversee project delivery quality and timeliness, and ensure the content experiences on our website are unmatched.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to launch engaging website content that is aligned with our business objectives and aligned with our target audience’s needs. This role will help the Website Operations team scale operations and enable the marketing team to do more across our platform. We need someone who not only has a keen eye for detail and a knack for website content management but who will also thrive in putting together project plans and using project management tools to reduce friction and drive efficiency.
Working in one of our US or European offices or from home on a full-time basis, you´ll become a core part of the Website Operations team.
Your job will be to:
a. Evolve our project management workflow
- Ensure web team projects are delivered on time and within the scope of work
- Manage the intake of field requests and translate business needs into scoping documents and design framework
- Create documentation and web content support materials that give clear direction to any team wishing to create website copy
b. Ensure the quality of content published to the website
- Support the web team with content management tasks, including but not limited to adding content to the CMS, supporting the translation of content, making link-building recommendations, writing/reviewing SEO copy, and more
- Ensure website content meets tone of voice, page requirements, and is fit for purpose
c. Communicate project updates
- Publish daily/weekly updates for projects depending on task size
- Work with Head of Website Operations to contribute to Weekly Updates from the Growth Team
Your success story will be:
- In 30 days, you review and build on existing project management principles
- In 90 days, learn about our products and begin supporting the content management and quality assurance process for the website.
- In 180 days, have supported the team in developing new project management best practices and working with the marketing team to ensure new project requirements are met.
- In 210 days, you will be fully owning the new request intake process and working with multiple marketing stakeholders to coordinate, prioritize and execute new projects. You will also be identifying website content opportunities with ease and efficiency.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Professional — experience in management and programming
- Personal — motivation, independence, and fluency in English
- Have a solid understanding of various website roles and responsibilities.
- 2 + years experience in website content management and/or publishing on Enterprise CMS platforms
- 3-5 years experience in project management and possess strong project management skills
- Hold an appreciation (even a passion) for creating great website experiences
- Excel in reviewing web copy, applying basic SEO and linking principles, and using website CMS to publish content
- Have learned a basic to intermediate understanding of HTML and CSS
- Have experience documenting processes and creating support materials
- Proficient in using project management software. Experience with Asana, specifically automating Asana, is a plus
- Motivation and willingness to work on projects of all shapes and sizes
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong appreciation for communication and collaboration
- Open to new ideas and collaborating with others to meet and/or exceed project expectations.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, particularly American English
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
Regional benefits - UK:
- Personal pension contribution by Bloomreach
- MyEva — online financial expert tool at your disposal
- Access to private hospitals with reduced wait times
- Income protection in case of long-term illness or injury
Regional benefits - US:
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer.
We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.