Risk Manager Job Description
Become a Risk Manager for Bloomreach! You will be an essential member of our Governance, Risk, and Compliance team, by designing and implementing the overall risk management program for Bloomreach company and Bloomreach’s cloud platform. Our company provides the best digital experience for the top international e-commerce companies. Your work will impact hundreds of millions of consumers in the online space. You will work in one of our Europe offices or from home on a full-time basis, and be part of the GIST (Global Information Security & Technology) group. The salary starts at 3,000€.
- Design and implement an overall risk management process
- Perform risk assessments and risk evaluations for the company and the cloud product
- Prepare Risk Management and Insurance budgets
- Create risk reports tailored to the relevant audience
- Create Business Continuity plans to limit risks
- Participate in Vendor Management process when needed
- Build risk awareness plan by providing support and training within the company
- 3+ years of experience in Risk Management
- Understanding of SaaS Business and IT risks
- A track record for assessing emerging risks
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Analytical skills and an eye for details
- Interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
Nice to have:
- CRISC certification
- Experience with ISO security standards
- Experience with SOC auditing
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.