We are looking for an experienced Treasury Director to build the global treasury function for a high growth Enterprise SaaS market leader. As a critical member of our finance team, the Treasury Director is responsible for providing leadership and execution of the company’s bank relationships, treasury operations, financing, corporate development, cash planning and insurance and risk management programs. This will require significant interaction with key business partners which includes Company executives, FP&A, accounting, tax, human resources, legal and company’s external auditors and advisors. The ideal candidate is a driven problem solver, able to work independently and juggle multiple priorities to meet aggressive deadlines.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Treasury related operations activities such as approve wire transfers, review and decide daily positive pay exceptions etc. and support foreign subsidiaries’ funding needs.
- Evaluation of global banking relationships and setting the Company’s global banking strategy and execution.
- Manage company equity and debt financing strategy, execution and relationships with banks, investors and lending partners
- Execute corporate development and financing transactions including debt, equity, mergers and acquisitions.
- Responsible for corporate insurance programs, renewals and own the relationships with insurance brokers.
- Bank account management, including open/close bank accounts globally, update/track bank account signer changes and assist in administration of online banking platforms.
- Lead cash management and cash flow forecasting for global entities. Build strong relationships with the finance and accounting team members while leading the cash forecast consolidation.
- Evaluate and propose strategies to enhance the treasury function and the best ways to invest excess cash.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls, FBAR, FATCA, anti-money laundering regulations and other rules governing cash transactions and banking.
- Recommend actions to manage foreign currency exposure
- Work on strategic projects identified by the CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
- CFA and/or MBA in finance and/or CTP preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in a global treasury function preferably in SaaS or Software industry
- Treasury experience with both public and private companies with public company readiness a plus
- Working knowledge of how to establish and maintain best practice processes and control required throughout the Treasury function.
- Negotiating skills to get the deals, relationships and partnerships the company needs for success.
- Leader and team player and comfortable working with a globally distributed team with a positive and engaged personality, Proactive, hand-on approach. Ability to work well with a high level of autonomy and trust.
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheets (Microsoft excel and google sheets), G-suite applications, NetSuite and global banking systems/portals.
- Ability to balance attention to details while managing competing priorities, working with the team to achieve deliverables.
- Strong presentation, verbal & written communication skills to guide and educate various stakeholders and teams.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
Location: United States, Silicon Valley or Remote
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.