Bloomreach is looking for a Junior Account Manager ready to be the best in class in a fast growing company. We are looking for an Account Manager who wants to deepen relationships with our existing customers, create (upsell) opportunities and provide value to our clients as a trusted advisor. If you have experience working with enterprise software (ideally in the digital marketing industry), like working independently, and are a self-starter that always goes the extra mile, this is your ideal role.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™ — empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic.
Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising;
- Content, offering a headless CMS; and
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP (Exponea) and marketing automation solutions.
Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling measurable digital commerce experiences that drive real results. Bloomreach serves over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Bohoo, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and powers over $250 billion in commerce annually. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com
Location: the position can be based remotely anywhere in the Netherlands and requires regular travel in the Benelux/European territory.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives (renewals, upsell, services)
- Expansion and growth of business relationships with clients and solution partners
- Evangelize our new and innovative products with our joint customers in collaboration with our partner manager
- Respond to or assist partners with RFP’s, bids and other tenders to grow our footprint at our install base and with potential new customers
- Lead business planning and quarterly review process as well as regular pipeline review and forecasting activities
The ideal candidate
- Has 2-3 years of field sales experience (preferably with a software vendor, especially in Content Management Systems and ideally additional experience in Commerce, Enterprise Search, Digital Marketing or related products
- Speaks Dutch at a native level, has excellent knowledge of English, other languages are a plus
- Has a proven ability to drive enterprise sales software deals, exceeding targets in past and current position(s)
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, solve problems creatively, think on his/her feet and be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- Has experience in managing opportunities and revenue with partners (System Integrators and Digital Agencies)
- Has experience in driving RFP’s and RFI’s
- Is a great team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Services, Inside Sales, Field Sales, Engineering, Marketing) and structuring approaches to sales opportunities
- Has excellent commercial communication skills and strong relationship-building skills
- Is open to travel within Europe
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.