As an Academy Operations Specialist, you will help to grow an ambitious function with a strong track record of continued success. Academy is responsible for customer, partner, and internal product education.
Led by the Head of Academy Viktor Mach, you will work alongside Academy Operations Specialist. Your team will be part of the Client Services department led by Chief Operations Officer Christy Augustine.
Joining the Academy team allows you to acquire expert-level knowledge in diverse areas of digital marketing while actively working in an established team. You will also be expected to become an active user of the Exponea app by having access to all of our premium courses at no additional cost. If you are interested in learning a lot ( very quickly) about marketing and e-commerce, this is a position for you. Your starting salary will be from 1250€ per month with stock options and other benefits included.
Your job will be to:
- Operate our industry-leading Learning Management System (LMS) and communicate with the vendor company Skilljar
- Schedule, initiate, and evaluate regular training programs under the direct leadership of our Senior Operations Specialist
- Create various learning paths to support the customer lifecycle working with the Head of Academy
- Support direct email communication with clients
- Collect and improve course-related metrics
- Collect and analyze clients’ feedback
You have these qualities and experience:
- Eagerness to learn about new topics
- Strong command of written English (B2+) - spoken is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Cross-departmental communication
- HTML/CSS, Salesforce and API basics knowledge is a plus
Excited? Join us and change how the customer experience can look like.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Regional benefits - Central Europe+Germany:
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance to be launched in July depending on region
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.