Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
We are looking for a Program Manager to help us drive growth and scale for existing and new revenue streams by building and owning a program to support our pricing strategy execution and analytics initiatives. In this role, you will be an advisor to cross-functional leaders using analytics and insights to inform growth in sales, profit, customer retention, and long-term customer price to value while leveraging your analytical expertise to inform product offerings, support our land and expand customer strategy, reduce customer acquisition costs, and execute price changes. You will help us ensure that the analytic outputs are data-driven and well-tailored to better understand customers, pricing effectiveness, market opportunities, and the needs of stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Define and execute analytics, insights and recommendation to inform the Bloomreach customer segmentation, and pricing strategy
- Serves as a subject matter expert to define and execute Pricing analysis and processes to assess pricing effectiveness and recommend changes to support strategy
- Provides guidance to the Sales and Product Marketing teams in price optimization, pricing data management (including competitive and cost data)
- Regularly engages with Bloomreach leadership to share relevant learnings and prioritize recommended changes
- Deliver best in class pricing analytics: conduct research, measure and analyze qualitative (customer, market research, sales feedback) and quantitative (product usage, financial results) data to assess pricing effectiveness, and recommend future actions we should take
- Builds, iterates, and implements strategy, roadmap, and tactics for Pricing
- Enable a deeper understanding of deal trends in the markets across geographies and products through effective analysis and reporting
- Drive product-level pricing and deal reporting
- Partner with Sales management and Finance to find opportunities to improve deal approvals and drive increased deal velocity
- Build tools and analytics to advance pricing and margin reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects, as required
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics (MBA a plus)
- 8+ years of full-time work experience in a Finance or Operations capacity (software SaaS industry a plus)
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage and analyze large volumes of data and summarize for presentation to executives
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to manage simultaneously multiple, high priority projects
- Excellent data analysis visualization skills in Excel, Tableau
- Pricing capabilities, objectives, rules, and strategy
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.