Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Bloomreach is seeking a Senior Revenue Analyst which is a key role to support both the Revenue Accounting team and broader Finance teams with various aspects of Bloomreach revenue. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, able to prioritize and a good team player in a collaborative environment. This role will report to the Senior Revenue Manager.
What you'll do:
- Perform month-end close duties, including transactional reviews, journal entries, and account reconciliations
- Review revenue contracts to ensure non-standard terms are documented and communicated and revenue recognized in accordance with ASC606 and company policy
- Assist in maintenance of NetSuite to ensure the integrity and accuracy of reported results
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly EOM or EOQ packages
- Prepare reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts
- Support the team during quarterly reviews and annual audits by preparing assigned PBC audit schedules
- Implement processes and internal controls affecting revenue and order to cash process
- Evaluate current processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
What you'll bring:
- 3-4 Years Revenue Accounting experience
- ASC 606 experience a must
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism
- Big 4 accounting experience a plus
- CPA a plus
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.