We are currently expanding our Professional Services team, and we’re looking for a client-facing Project Manager to be part of the Professional Services team for our Content Pillar. A Project Manager (client facing) is responsible for successful implementations of Bloomreach brX for strategic clients across Europe. Are you up for the challenge?
As the main point of contact for our clients, the ideal candidate must proactively use effective written and verbal communication to ensure that project teams understand the scope, complexity and expectations, and that the clients are kept fully informed as to the progress, position and financial status of their projects.
You will work with our customers and partners to assess business requirements, plan, monitor and manage the technical integrations process and help manage and prioritize technical issues and resource planning. You will connect the necessary colleagues from Professional Services and other departments where needed and successfully deliver these projects together.
- Plan and manage the projects of implementation of our product to clients’ websites or online shops:
- You will not have to do it on your own! Your main task will be to coordinate work between Bloomreach team and clients’ teams, mainly from an IT and marketing perspective.
- Cooperate with stakeholders towards completion on our and clients’ side
- Manage the project from its kickoff to evaluation and assessment of the results, which includes:
- Creating a project timeline in accordance with the agreed scope of work
- Defining tasks and required resources
- Making short-term and long-term decisions creating value for Bloomreach and its clients
- Being a key contact person for a client, which includes prioritizing, tracking, and support
- Creating partnerships with our clients
- Using the technical attributes of our platform to your advantage
- Challenging, encouraging, and influencing both internal and external teams
The ideal candidate has
- Experience in the following areas (the more, the better): management (project, risk or change), team lead, strategic planning, agile teams
- Desire to get through knowledge of business
- Essential understanding of coding so you can work with our product and teams (no coding included)
- Speaks Dutch at a native level, has excellent knowledge of English, other languages are a plus
- Is based on the Netherlands
Nice to haves
- Certifications in Project Management (PRINCE2 or PMP)
- Experience with implementing CMS and/or eCommerce platforms
- Understanding frontend/backend technologies, relational databases, and web mechanics
- At least 3+ years of digital project management / coordinating experience
- At least 3+ years of budget management experience
- Has experience working with eCommer and Content Management Systems and related products
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Can pick up knowledge about new technologies, industries and products quickly
- Has outstanding communication and presentation skills (spoken and written)
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the delivery process
- Pension scheme available with Bloomreach contribution to it (50%-50%)
- Health Insurance collective discount
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.