Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Ready for an impressive client roster? Come help some of the world’s biggest and most innovative global businesses create the next generation of digital experiences. We are looking for someone who combines deep technical knowledge with creativity and great people skills for the position of Solutions Architect. If you have a talent for building elegant solutions and explaining technical issues in plain language, we want you on board. As part of our professional services team, you will work directly with our clients and partners during software implementations and upgrades, helping to create websites and with the implementation of our CMS, as well as getting clients and partners up to speed with using our software.
What you'll do:
- Participate as a member of the Bloomreach Solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and system needs
- Lead the hands-on building of the solution by leveraging Bloomreach DX's core capabilities and by extending and customizing the product
- Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed
- Support clients through go-live processes and play a key role in promoting solution acceptance and adoption
- Work with the Project Manager to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule
- Communicate progress and expectations while escalating problems to the Project Manager for awareness and/or resolution
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business and technical challenges
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self-motivation to learn and apply new technologies
- Experience working with CMSs and RESTful Web Service APIs
- A strong customer focus, and a commitment to delivering quality work
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.