We’re expanding our Customer Success team, we’re looking for a new colleague as Manager, Customer Success Americas. Working from home on a full-time basis, you´ll become a part of the Client Services team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coach, lead and mentor a team of 2 CSMs with ambitious plans for future hires
- Be a thought leader to drive improvements to our global customer success methodology
- Contribute to senior leadership decisions affecting our global client services team
- Be a senior escalation point for all of our Americas business
- Demonstrate improved client knowledge, value delivery and growth in all that you do
- Balance managing a direct team, holding senior level relationships with our client base and having your own clients
- Build long-term relationship with your clients
- Act as a trusted advisor & industry expert able to challenge the status quo
- The role of CSM is to act as a guardian for both, client & Bloomreach's Engagement CDP Pillar Exponea
What we expect of the candidate:
- 8+ years of work experience. Ideally 5+ years in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, marketing. With several years management experience in a client services, CSM, Account Manager or other similar role.
- Experience developing and maturing customer success within a SaaS organisation
- In-depth knowledge of business and business trends, and the ability to understand clients’ business models extremely fast and contribute to the operation of our own business.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, marketing and the current trends in the industry.
- Experience of leading teams and projects or pursuing own business (ideally B2B).
- Familiarity with the following emerging sectors (the more the better) – online analytics, BI, performance marketing, product management, marketing automation, data science, A/B testing, personalisation, campaign optimisation, automation, customer lifetime, e-mailing automation, reactivation, customer segmentation, attribution modelling, prediction.
- Ability to understand and actively use analytical concepts to identify which stage the business has reached, which KPIs are crucial for decision-making and which metrics the business is based on.
- Basic understanding of technology around marketing cloud solutions.
- Independence, self-organization, ability to navigate ambiguous situations.
- Native fluency in English.
Excited? Join us and change how the customer experience can look like.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Regional benefits - US:
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.