Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, Bloomreach Experience, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Currently expanding our Account Executive team in the EMEA Region to drive Nordics and Benelux Regions for our Engagement CDP Pillar.
Could you be one of them?
Main goals of this role:
- Conducting business activities to ensure new customer acquisition (commission based)
- Lead sales efforts within the Nordics and Benelux region, managing the sales process (including price negotiation) all the way to closing business
- Developing a strategy for the e-commerce vertical within the Nordics and Benelux region to penetrate key prospects (C-level clients), while leveraging multiple team resources, including sales engineers, professional services, marketing and customer support
- Perform the necessary sales activities to obtain meetings with C-level clients and develop a sustained pipeline by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, RFP’s, professional relationships and local marketing agency contacts.
- Conducting thorough business needs analyses and explaining why CDP is uniquely positioned to satisfy those needs
- Managing your CRM system to the highest level in order to ensure accurate reporting and forecasting
- Engaging well with clients over webinars, calls, and, in some instances, face-to-face meetings
- Preparing client briefs and proposals to the highset level and working autonomously
- Demonstrating initiative in your role to grow the business
What we expect of you:
- 6+ years of quota-carrying experience (B2B sales) selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota in a software or
SaaS company, including a proven track record of new business sales
- Deep knowledge of online/internet/digital marketing technology
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Sales Manager or equivalent role
- Experience selling into the Benelux or Nordics regions
- Well-established presence in the local markets with a relevant network
- The ability to successfully negotiate and close deals in a highly collaborative team environment
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service, having a passion for building rapport with clients and helping their businesses
- The ability to adapt to new environments and use your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high-calibre presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills, positive attitude and a “love of selling”
- Strong cold calling skills; you should be comfortable calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision-makers for our products and services
- Relevant sales experience in the last two years in CDP, email, or marketing automation (preferred) or related software.
- Enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment to challenging KPIs
- Technology skills. You should be able to do complete product demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics such as data integration, CSV, XML, APIs, etc.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Fluency in Dutch, Swedish or Danish in addition to English language
What you’ll like about the role:
We’ve asked our current salespeople to tell us what they like about their job with Bloomreach, and this is what they told us:
- You sell a world-class product that helps people (#1 CDP on G2.com)
- Offering a cool thing you know works (check our Success Stories)
- You’re in touch with C-level clients and leading e-commerce businesses
- Having a job in the world’s most progressive industry
- You can make a killing (generous commission on every signed deal)
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.