Become an Inside Sales Representative for Bloomreach! Help us in our key growth area with retaining and growing our customer base. We offer you a competitive salary with stock options and other benefits included. Working in one of our US offices or from home on a full-time basis, you´ll become a part of the Operations Team.
Your job will be to:
- Being punctual
- Supporting our sales team
- Working for our customers
- Meeting or exceeding our quotas for professional services
- Maintaining an accurate forecast for revenue target achievement
- Ensuring the CRM information is accurate and up to date
- Having a solid understanding of all Bloomreach product lines
Supporting our sales team
- Leading scoping discussions and acting as a subject matter expert on professional services offerings and engagements
- Defining and executing services account plans and strategies in collaboration with the sales team
- Working collaboratively with Account Managers to support solution sales of the Bloomreach platform
- Clearly articulating the Bloomreach value prop and the benefits of investing in professional services both within and outside the company
Working for our customer
- Creating and presenting project proposals and Statements of Work (SOWs) to clients, all while closely cooperating with the Legal team and customer
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to support customer success and adoption, understand needs, and support sales
Why is it worth it?
- You will be growing your network and customer base like never before
- You will enjoy numerous benefits we offer to our employees
- Hands-on experience in creating strategies and account plans for our team
You have these qualities and experience:
- Professional - experience in a customer-facing position
- Personal - performer, go-getter, and team player
- 5+ years experience in a customer-facing position working on solution sales, having held a quota; worked on six-figure deals
- Bachelor´s degree with a technical or business background preferred
- Skills with numbers - analytics, data databases, predictive modeling
- Strong communicator, listener, and presenter
- Team player - you know how to express your point of view, value the contribution of others, and support your teammates.
- Go-getter - execution, and sense of urgency are your middle names. Willing to go the extra mile while maintaining work ethic
Excited? Join us and change how the customer experience can look like.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.