Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising;
- Content, offering a headless CMS; and
- Engagement, offering leading CDP and marketing automation solutions.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our India office!
The testing for Discovery product which includes Search, Merchandising, Recommendations & SEO is handled by the QA team based out of India. The team handles both manual and automation testing for releases, feature improvements and product launches which involves collaborating with teams located globally. The PQA team is the gatekeeper of quality at Bloomreach.
Various types of testing handled by the team are: validation testing, regression testing, functional testing, integration testing, UI testing, tool testing/development/maintenance, end to end testing, etc. The team is responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the quality of our core products at an exceptional level. The team has smartly scaled the quality strategy for more customers across channels (mobile, desktop, etc.) by leveraging analytics data and has helped us outperform on relevance and revenue metrics consistently.
We are looking for a Senior Product Quality Analyst who will be responsible for software testing design, planning and execution for a variety of key customer-facing features and internal tools.
- Responsible for overall testing and quality of the product including: functionality, usability, performance, and compatibility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Analytics and Product by exposing product vulnerabilities and providing feedback on systems/tools/process in order to increase automation while providing a better experience for our users.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
- Provide story point estimates of testing tasks in the Sprint Planning meetings
- Participate & contribute effectively in daily stand up, sprint review, retrospective meetings
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams on product release cycles and execute release testing.
- Able to estimate and perform risk analysis for large features.
- Analyse the root cause of problems and ensure bugs are communicated clearly to the development team and business partners.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues, tracking the bugs to completion and drive the closure of all open issues on time.
- Consistently mentor junior engineers to improve their technical ability.
- Manage and respond to escalations as appropriate.
- Coordinate with a third party vendor on QA tasks.
- Must have proven work experience in API testing.
- Proficient in Functional testing and Front End testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other related degrees
- 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience in development and/or testing role
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background and an understanding of the e-commerce industry
- Hands-on experience in API testing using Postman/Rest client
- Debugging skills using Chrome Dev Tools
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and can meet hard deadlines
- Proactive, creative and self-motivated
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.