We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™ — empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic.
Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising;
- Content, offering a headless CMS; and
- Engagement, offering leading CDP and marketing automation solutions.
Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling measurable digital commerce experiences that drive real results. Bloomreach serves over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and powers over $250 billion in commerce annually. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become our Chief of Staff for Bloomreach! Be at the forefront of Bloomreach’s fast-paced strategic priorities, addressing operational challenges and enabling innovation. Your work will impact our strategic priorities and our delivery against our high growth goals. Working from any of our offices, you´ll become a part of the Operations team.
What challenge awaits you?
As the Bloomreach Chief of Staff, you will manage the strategic cadence and communication for the company, working with our senior executives on our strategic direction and then managing our most needle-moving, high-growth initiatives. You will play a critical role in recommending, defining, and driving strategic, operational, and organizational improvements across the company. These initiatives can range from emerging products, emerging markets, go-to-market development, etc.
You will fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. You will persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation and check back in to see the impact of your recommendations.
Your job will be to:
- Manage the Bloomreach executive team in the strategic planning process, including running our strategic planning sessions and broader leadership team communications
- Coordinate key initiatives between departments and executive leadership
- Lead selected strategic initiatives in parallel, guiding multiple cross-functional, global teams
- Communicate findings to management and drive recommendations through to implementation and results
Your success story will be:
- In 30 days, you will create a consolidate strategy plan.
- In 90 days, you will define and run our annual strategy process and drive leadership communication.
- In 6 months, you will have driven success on high growth strategic initiatives.
- In 9 months, you will be identifying high growth strategic initiatives and making recommendations to the executive team on Bloomreach direction and operational improvements.
You have these qualities and experience:
- MBA, MD, Master’s, or Ph.D. in management, science, or technical/ engineering field
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in eCommerce via consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, and/or early-stage companies
- Experience leading teams as well as leading operational and strategic initiatives
- Experience leading growth strategy initiatives
- Passion for eCommerce technology
Excited? Join us and change how the customer experience can look like.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.