Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Become a Business Consultant for Bloomreach! Your starting salary will be from 1800€ to 2500€ per month with stock options and other benefits included. Working in one of our Central Europe offices or from home on a full-time basis, you´ll become a part of the Client Services Team.
Do you want to help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance?
Disseminate the data-driven approach to business management, verify hypotheses, and identify objective facts where gut feelings used to be the norm.
Serve clients in Central Europe.
Want to have immediate, tangible results?
Interested in gathering practical knowledge on how top companies use data and web technologies?
Have a technical understanding of Marketing Automation and Customer Data Platforms?
Support clients in bringing continuous improvement to their sites, shops or apps (audit web pages and online shops; design, manage and evaluate AB tests; propose changes to enhance customer experience and raise conversion rates).
Communicate with clients, teach them how to use the Exponea platform, suggest improvements to their products, prepare reports for their business decisions and project evaluation.
Oversee implementation of use cases to clients’ applications, websites or online shops.
Communicate regularly with clients through online channels and on-site visits.
- A Value Delivery Manager, who will manage your project, define its scope with the client and be in charge of the business strategy.
- Tech Consultants for more technically demanding integration
- Data science experts (predictive behaviour analysis, recommendations and machine learning)
- Client teams – you’ll get to travel to clients’ offices a few times a month
Our expectations of you:
- Analytical thinking, enjoying working with data and capacity to drive conclusions based on numerical and other outputs - experience in working with Excel is welcomed
- Attention to detail, passion to improve existing processes and challenging status quo
- Desire to get thorough knowledge of business and learn new skills
- Open to communication and ready to adapt to dynamic work environment
- Fluent English and Slovak/Czech
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance to be launched in July depending on region
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.