Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Become a Marketing Technology Advisor for the CIS region for Bloomreach! Your salary will start at 150 000 RUB with stock options and other benefits included! Working in our Moscow office or from home on a full-time basis, you´ll become a part of the Marketing / Sales Team.
We could write an irresistible intro to catch your eye, but we thought better of it. Instead, we’ve asked our current sales people to tell us what they like about their job with Exponea, and this is what they told us:
- You sell a world-class product that helps people
- Offering a cool thing you know works (check our Success Stories)
- You’re in touch with C-level clients and leading e-commerce businesses
- Having a job in the world’s most progressive industry
- You can make a killing (generous commission including on every signed deal)
- The sales role is the launchpad to the fastest career growth at Bloomreach (both in terms of responsibilities and salary)
- As a salesperson, you have an incredible variety – vertically (you can sell different elements of the platform depending on the client’s immediate needs) and horizontally (you can choose your clients by industry – Fashion, Travel, Food Delivery, etc.)
Main goals of this role:
- Generating new business leads, following up on MQLs & converting to SQLs.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Identifying customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working with weekly, monthly, quarterly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers (ICPs).
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
What we expect of you:
- Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
- Proven track record of bringing new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated, trustworthy and with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with experience using CRM systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft).
- Excellent time management skills, Positive attitude and “love of selling”;
- A team attitude is absolutely necessary.
- A creativity over activity mentality when it comes to outbound prospecting
What you’ll like about the role:
- You will participate in developing a unique product that many consider world-class (see the Best CDP & Marketing Automation Software benchmark).
- We are active in professional circles and support professional development.
- You will be part of a booming e-commerce industry and surrounded by entrepreneurs. Our CEO Peter Irikovky's goal is to enable marketers to create magical customer experiences and better still, to enable you to create a magical career at Exponea & beyond.
Excited? Join us and change the world of customer experience.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.