Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, Bloomreach Experience, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
As our products continue to evolve and our customer-base grows, we are seeking a hands-on, experienced Senior Project Manager who can lead the development of our implementation services project management and deliver project management services to our largest customers.
You will be primarily responsible for project managing the technical implementation and onboarding to our platform, along with the integration within our personalization product line. You will be operating in a post sales environment however you may also be participating and supporting in pre-sales activities in the form of technical scoping of opportunities.
Your role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to ensure successful onboarding and quick value demonstration and product adoption. You will work with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to ensure engagements are current and pertinent. You will need to be hands-on with our customers, managing them through the implementation process and managing any risks, dependencies, and contingency planning needed to ensure timely and high quality deployments. A strong planning, customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills, and a technical background are key elements for success in this role.
In sum, you’ll be leading our largest customers through their first post-sales interactions at Bloomreach and their deployment of our platform.
What you'll do:
- Manage external projects, including customer launches our platform and personalization product line as well as any onboarding services projects including data migration, tool development, or customer feature development
- Create and own project plan including schedule, milestones, dependencies, and critical path for our implementation projects
- Manage the implementation projects, being accountable for deliverables, content, and achievements against objectives and results
- Manage multiple projects and multiple project resources within defined schedules
- Manage and motivate project resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness while meeting project objectives (scope and timeline)
- Manage scope to original requirements and as scope expands to meet the timelines required by our customers and within their IT budgets
- Facilitate customer meetings and articulate business requirements and functional specification clearly and succinctly
- Work closely with business sponsors, stakeholders, customers, and technical deployment teams as needed to ensure well-defined implementation strategies and project plans
- Provide frequent status reports and communication at Bloomreach and with customers on project status and updates including scope, timeline, risks, dependencies, and contingency planning
- Perform technical implementation tasks, such as customer configuration updates. Ability to perform minor technical work when needed
- Interact with Sales, Engineering, Product Development, and Technical Services to ensure continuity between the organization against implementation scope and services
- Participate in pre-sales activities for documentation of client requirements and timeline
- Be customer-obsessed, able to work in fast-paced technology-driven company and skilled at applying structure to an unstructured environment
- Define engagements success metrics & measure impact on customer success
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a project manager required
- BA/BS degree, technical or business related field required
- Proven ability to define and document customer gap analysis, requirements, and develop a detailed solution
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills for various audiences (technical, managers, executives)
- Experience with project management processes and methodologies
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Track record of success building positive working relationships with both external and internal teams
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills including: negotiating, influencing, communication, and problem solving
- Ability to own problems and to find solutions with minimal direction
Regional benefits - US:
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.