Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
About the team
The DXP Solutions team is one of our core Content engineering teams responsible for building commerce backend connectors, microservices to provide out of the box digital commerce experience. It is also responsible for providing cross platform integration and building Rest and GraphQL APIs to enable commerce integration. The team works closely with other pillars and cross-functional teams and there’s plenty of opportunity to learn and grow.
What you’ll do:
- You partner with a team of collaborative developers to design and develop customer-facing and technical features.
- You use your creativity, engineering skills and technical knowledge to deliver value and improvements iteratively and efficiently.
- You work with all members of the technical team and other partners to build and ship software in a rapidly-moving and dynamic environment.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies like Node.js, Typescript, React, Java, Express, GraphQL.
What you would have done:
- 6-8 years of strong software development experience.
- Extensive experience in one or more high level languages or frameworks(Java, Node.js).
- Excellent problem solving skills. Well-versed with Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience in implementing and integrating with Rest or GraphQL APIs.
- Good ability in analyzing, fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Understanding of the UI development process. Should be able to work with UX designers and be able to assess and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with no/minimum supervision.
Nice to have:
- AWS product experience.
- Examples of focus on continuous improvement (e.g. continuous integration, continuous delivery, process automation, Lean/Agile methodologies).
- You display a quality mindset regarding unit testing, code review and integration testing.
- Ability to learn/adapt to new technologies.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer.
We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.