Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
We are currently expanding our Product integration team and are looking for a Advertising integrations review intern. The salary range is 6€ - 9€ per hour, this is a part-time job. Could you be one of them?
About your role and the team:
The goal of the Product Integration team is to create a magical “unboxing” experience for our new clients. We do this by pre-integrating our Customer Data Experience Platform (CDXP) with world’s most used products of the e-commerce ecosystem:
- Online stores (e.g. Shopify)
- Customer Relationship Management systems (e.g. Dynamics)
- Loyalty program systems (e.g. Swell)
- Marketing automation solutions (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- and other e-commerce related platforms and products.
We are already known for our fast time to value – from signing up to getting measurable outcomes – and we want to make it even faster. Our goal is to minimize any initial work that needs to be done for each new client to get them up and running. We create product-to-product cloud integrations that are easy to configure and quick to use. Besides that we supply lots of standard connectors and nurture our own open-API cloud ecosystem.
We are looking for a part-timer with attention to detail and eager to drive things further. The position does not require programming skills, however analytical or technical background is welcome. We will rely on you to:
- Keep our clients happy by submitting Exponea applications to Facebook and Google reviews on time.
- Prepare screencasts of our Exponea application for the Facebook and Google reviewers.
- Understand that the integrations are so valuable to our clients that you will drive all review or renewal efforts until they’re done!
- Respond to Google and Facebook on time in case they demand further information.
- Collaborate with our software engineers on the reviews.
- Be the point of contact for our client-facing teams who will appreciate any update in case their client is affected.
- Speak up if you need more information or face problems - internally or with Google/Facebook - and drive them to a successful resolution.
- Get yourself familiar with Facebook’s and Google’s approval process and our internal workflow for that.
- If you manage to automate anything in the process - we’ll be more than happy :)
As mentioned, this role does not require any programming skills. We’re looking for someone who is rather focused on details, has good time management, is proactive and eager to drive the Facebook and Google reviews to a successful end.
What you might like about this role:
The perks and challenges of our Integrations team:
- We have one of the best Customer Data and Experience Platform (CDXP) in the world. Our clients love what we do, which is reflected in our high Net Promoter Score. You can participate by suggesting new product features and ideas – not only those that are related to integrations.
- Our CDXP already improves the shopping UX of millions of people around the globe. The integrations you’ll help to push through will help our clients reach even more their customers. The impact of your work will be huge.
- Teams will depend on you. You’ll get a chance to collaborate both with software engineers and business consultants/managers, gaining a unique experience on the intersection of the engineering and business worlds.
- The current job involves manual repetitive work. If you would discover how it can be automated, you’ll have our full support.
- Your colleagues are friendly, never turn you down and at the same time skillers you can learn from.
What we expect of the candidate:
- Basic understanding of Application Programming Interface (API) - what it is and what it does.
- Ability to drive things further proactively.
- Attention to details.
- Persistence in long-term tasks.
Nice to have:
- Technical or analytical skills/background.
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance to be launched in July depending on region
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.