Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, Bloomreach Experience, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Bloomreach is growing its digital agency partner ecosystem to successfully sell and implement its leading Commerce Experience Platform, Bloomreach Experience, brX, and it’s leading Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Marketing Automation solution, Exponea, that was acquired in January. We are seeking a proven Channel Manager in the United States to help expand and manage our robust
digital agency partner ecosystem in North America.
What you'll do:
- Manage mid-market digital agency/SI partners in region
- Qualify inbound partner requests in region
- Recruit digital marketing agency partners to build Bloomreach practices
- Collaborate with partners on outbound campaigns to build pipeline
- Drive partner sourced opportunities for Bloomreach
- Work closely with Bloomreach sales, marketing, product and services teams to maximize revenue for Bloomreach
- Provide regular and accurate updates on partner sourced account opportunities
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of managing digital agency relationships for a commerce or marketing automation software company
- Experience working with digital agencies selling commerce and marketing solutions to mid-market accounts
- Experience co-selling with digital agency partners in accounts
- Able to consistently generate incremental pipeline through partners
- Strong consultative selling ability - critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal sales, marketing, product, and services teams
- Self-starter with a high energy level and proven track record of over-achievement
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience using sales CRM automation tools
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.