Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, Bloomreach Experience, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Become a Global Revenue Accounting Advisor for Bloomreach! Help us build a new global revenue accounting team focusing on accurate revenue recognition of a SaaS growing business. Your starting salary will be 2700€ per month with stock options and other benefits included. Working in one of our Central Europe offices or from home on a full-time basis, you´ll become a part of the Finance Team.
Your job will be to:
- Develop and maintain an effective, efficient and sustainable internal control environment to ensure the financial and regulatory compliance with focus on revenue recognition
- Perform company accounting operations and determine revenues
- Review contracts for non-standard terms and conditions, and ensure the related revenue is compliant with ASC 606
- Identify and resolve revenue related issues promptly
- Prepare and review US GAAP revenue accounts and support bridge to statutory revenue accounts
- Complete and control the period end close processes related to revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivables
- Manage deferred revenue schedules and other revenue related reconciliations
- Generate revenue reports and analyses on a monthly basis
- Support the review and analyze new accounting pronouncements related to revenue recognition to determine impact on the Company and when applicable, assist with the documentation and implementation of new standards
- Support annual financial statement audit process
- Prepare revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related disclosures on the Company’s annual financial statements
Your success story will be:
- Help to build a new global revenue accounting team
- Adopt ASC 606
- Support the integration of Exponea revenues transforming from IFRS to US GAAP
You have these qualities and experience:
- 4+ years of Accounting and Finance experience. Enrollment in some professional qualifications, such as CFA, CPA, or ACCA advantage.
- Drive for results, with focus on timely and complete delivery.
- Command skills & financial acumen to work in a growing business model.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English.
- Strong analytical skills, great in excel/google sheets usage.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Public company industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with US GAAP rev rec and NetSuite is an advantage.
Excited? Join us and change how the customer experience can look like.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance to be launched in July depending on region
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.