Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. Our flagship product, Bloomreach Experience, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
For more information, visit Bloomreach.com, follow us on Twitter @Bloomreach_tm, or on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/bloomreach.
Currently expanding our Account Management team, we’re looking for a new colleague as Account Manager (AM) to manage the EMEA portfolio. Could you be the one?
The job of Account Manager is to:
- own the relationship with key accounts,
- ensure renegotiation of contracts at point of renewal,
- identify upsell and cross sell opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- day to day account management,
- qualification of new opportunities within existing accounts,
- high-level product demonstrations,
- being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Engagement CDP solutions and services.
This role reports directly to the VP of Account Management.
- Own a portfolio of existing accounts and take responsibility for their retention and growth (cross-and upsell).
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities within existing accounts.
- Proactively own renewals in key accounts in cooperation with the Customer Success team.
- Succeed in a team selling environment, partnering with solution consultants for maximum account penetration and coverage.
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of error from actual bookings.
- Stay abreast of industry changes and trends.
- Confidently communicate the CDP value proposition.
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on “C” and enterprise level negotiations.
- Ideally 3-5 years of quota carrying experience in online media, selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- Good knowledge of online marketing/internet marketing.
- Strong technology skills. Must be able to credibly discuss digital marketing topics.
- Able to successfully negotiate and close deals at C-level.
- Ability to work and sell in a highly collaborative teamed environment.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota in an account retention and upsell role.
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high calibre presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and “love of selling”.
- Needs to be highly charged, enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- Personal pension contribution by Bloomreach
- MyEva - online financial expert tool at your disposal
- Access to Private Hospitals with reduced wait times
- Income protection in case of long-term illness or injury
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.