Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™ — empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling measurable digital commerce experiences that drive real results. Bloomreach serves over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and powers over $250 billion in commerce annually. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Bloomreach is seeking a Head of EMEA Enterprise Sales to build, manage, and lead a world-class sales team. Reporting to the General Manager, EMEA, this role is critical for the growth of a quickly evolving business. This is a key leadership role for Bloomreach and you will be an important member of the leadership team. Location is flexible across Europe. Travel expected to be up to 50%. This is a first line leadership role and you can expect to manage between 5 and 10 resources directly across Europe and potentially other expansion markets.
You will participate and lead in client and prospect meetings as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as required. You will be responsible for ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new team members on the sales process leveraging value selling methodology. In this role you will report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management, with an emphasis on looking for ways to help your team win and articulating needs to senior leadership. Bloomreach is a data driven organization and you will be equipped with all the tools you need to run your business like a General Manager. You are empowered and encouraged to put your brand on this business and act as an owner.
The teams you lead will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an environment that requires leadership and ownership. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do their best work
- Lead Sales team across our three pillars of Discovery, Content, and Engagement / CDP.
- Promote a platform point of view focused on solving strategic business problems for prospects and customers. Be focused on business outcomes, not on the tech itself.
- Serve as Executive Sponsor, helping local teams connect with senior executives of our prospects, customers, and partners.
- Drive efficiency in all areas of the sales process, including coaching and mentoring, reinforcing value selling methodology. Use CRM and BI tools to run a real-time business with data driven Point of View, and coach your entire team to do the same.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings targets, along with accurate forecasting of these targets in a rolling current quarter + 2 outlook
- Live our values of Truth, Own, We, Think, and No Drama
- Focus on successful outcome for our customers always
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
- 7+ years of experience in tech sales leadership roles.. Leadership experience in a software company already operating at scale is desired. Experience in commerce or marketing technology strongly desired. Experience with partner heavy motion is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding quota.
- Experience leading teams of various sizes. This is a dynamic role and we are depending on this candidate to scale the organization.
- Comfortable working in a matrixed environment and leading resources that don’t always report to you.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies and methodologies, translate them into your own strategies to drive the business forward.
- Experience with Value Selling and Challenger Selling methodologies
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis. Bloomreach is a data driven organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives.
- General Manager mentality taking full ownership and accountability for the business and ultimately for customer success.
- Track record of building strong leaders.
- Comfortable with high growth environment and demonstrated ability to build businesses.
Regional benefits - NL:
- Pension scheme available with Bloomreach contribution to it (50%-50%)
- Health Insurance collective discount
Regional benefits - UK:
- Personal pension contribution by Bloomreach
- MyEva - online financial expert tool at your disposal
- Access to Private Hospitals with reduced wait times
- Income protection in case of long-term illness or injury
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.