Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experienceTM. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers, and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our India office!
We are looking for product managers who are great problem solvers, customer obsessed and take true ownership of their work. If you’re someone who enjoys working with global teams, can think deeply about customer problems and are outcome-oriented then Bloomreach is the perfect fit for you. In this role the Product Manager will drive our Analytics & SEO product roadmaps based in India. Analytics is a core foundation of our entire platform that helps drive immense business value for both our customers and for our internal business partners. As the product owner, you will be responsible for determining what reports we should surface on the dashboard to ensure our customers understand how Bloomreach is driving value for them based on the vast data we collect from some of the largest retailers in the world. You will own our A/B testing platform strategy to help drive more adoption of our testing tools. You will also work with our internal teams (ex: finance, services, sales, etc) to understand how analytics can help drive exponential growth for the business and translate them into actionable features. As the SEO product lead you will be responsible for owning our SEO product strategy and ensuring we’re investing in the right areas that will help improve customer retention and allow our SEO business to scale affordably for customers that have global operations.
What you will do:
- Own and drive product roadmap for the analytics product
- Collaborate with Engineering to plan, execute, and drive success of key features ● Create quarterly Key product objectives and key goals
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success Teams for product launches, training, documentation, thought-leadership, and customer feedback. ● Collaborate closely with both new and existing customers to understand their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Prioritise features as well as make trade-offs between competing requests
- Make data-driven decisions: design metrics, perform data analyses, collect data in resourceful ways, and dive into details to truly understand key customer pain points
- Communicate issues and progress both within the Product Team, as well as cross functionally within the company
What you will need:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, or a related technical field
- At least 3 years experience in product management, 6 years of total related experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or 6 years and a Master’s degree/MBA
- Hands on experience with websites, internet products, or technologies ● Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic SQL skills
- Annual Medical Insurance Coverage for yourself and your dependents
- Annual Master Health Check-Up by up to 4000 INR per month
- Statutory Retiral Benefits (Provident Fund Gratuity)
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.