We are Bloomreach and we are transforming customer digital experience with the power of data all over the globe. Currently, we are powering 25% of all US & UK e-commerce experience. After a $150 million investment and acquisition of Exponea, #1 CDP on G2Crowd, we are valued at $900M.
We’re expanding our Product team, and we’re looking for a first-class Product Designer. The salary range is €2000 – €3200.
Could you be the one?
- Design the product used by thousands of daily active users around the world.
- Influence how dozens of companies communicate and personalize the online experience for millions of people.
- Create the experience of Exponea products (CDP, Campaigns, CDXP) at Bloomreach, which sit in the heart of the platform.
- Help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance.
- Shape the future of Bloomreach products as the business continues its journey to IPO
The product designer is taking care of the overall experience of Exponea which helps our customers with collecting and organizing data in a single customer view, using data for personalized omnichannel marketing campaigns, campaign evaluation and user behavior analyses, and insights. Your main task is to design new features in collaboration with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders while ensuring a great and consistent experience across existing Exponea products.
As a Product Designer, you will be expected to:
- Create frictionless, delightful, and effective user interfaces.
- Cover the whole design process from research to overseeing implementation and feedback collection.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineering, and Marketing to deliver key product experiences, while balancing continuous improvement of existing products.
- Test prototypes and find the best solution to a defined problem.
- Participate in cross-team design initiatives.
- Design an exceptional experience competing with the world’s best-in-class products.
What we expect of the ideal candidate:
- 3+ years in a product design role
- Portfolio demonstrating professional design capabilities and your design process
- Figma/Sketch mastery, ability to quickly adopt new design tools/techniques
- Familiarity with Human Centered Design principles
- Strong UI capabilities. You mastered interaction and visual design skills
- Knowledge of UI patterns and best practices
- Rapid prototyping & prototype testing
- Analytical thinking and pragmatic approach to complex topics and tasks
- Ability to make data driven decisions (basic experience with analytic tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Flurry, Tableau, …)
- Ability to quickly iterate (an agile and fast learner)
- Accustomed to tight cooperation with front-end developers
- Ability to collaborate on design systems, respect product patterns and consistency
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Desired (but not essential):
- Experience with designing for B2B and SaaS
- Knowledge of CSS possibilities – to design effective solutions (no need to code)
You don’t feel like an ideal candidate but you strongly believe you can get there soon? Apply and let's discuss it.
What you might like about this role:
- Being a vital part of the whole product lifecycle
- This role will deepen your understanding of customer analytics and marketing automation
- Endless opportunities to indulge in data-driven design with full support for your research and measurement ideas
- Your designs will compete with global companies such as Salesforce or Adobe
- A big part of the job consists of communication with specialists from other departments. Speaking to people who always know more about the particular topics than you do will improve your technical knowledge as well as your ability to ask the right questions.
- Bloomreach is a community of friendly, welcoming, and motivated people, and you can become a part of it
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.7/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program – using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- Enjoy access to a wealth of Udemy courses, available to all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program – with counselors – is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3,000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries – Bloomversaries!