We are Exponea, a Bloomreach company, an internationally renowned Customer Data Platform (#1 on G2.com) – a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for businesses. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
Currently expanding our Customer Success team, we’re looking for a new colleague as Customer Success Manager (CSM) for the UK. Could you be one of them?
- Help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance.
- Disseminate the data-driven approach to business management, verify hypotheses, and identify objective facts where gut feelings used to be the norm.
Tasks and responsibilities:
As a Customer Success Manager you will be expected to:
- Build long-term relationship with your clients
- Act as a trusted advisor & industry expert able to challenge the status quo
- The role of CSM is to act as a guardian for both, client & Bloomreach's Engagement CDP Pillar Exponea .
- On the client side, the CSM’s main role is to ensure that CDP Pillar delivers value to the client at every moment of the cooperation.
- As a trusted advisor, the CSM should educate the client about the best ways forward in their industry and ensure that our CDP is fully aligned with their client’s goals & strategy.
- On the other hand, the CSM should ensure that the cooperation is a win-win for both sides.
What we expect of the candidate:
- 5-10 years of work experience. Ideally 3+ years in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, marketing. Ideally as an Account Manager/CSM or other similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of business and business trends, and the ability to understand clients’ business models extremely fast.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, marketing and the current trends in the industry.
- Experience of leading teams and projects or pursuing own business (ideally B2B).
- Familiarity with the following emerging sectors (the more the better) – online analytics, BI, performance marketing, product management, marketing automation, data science, A/B testing, personalisation, campaign optimisation, automation, customer lifetime, e-mailing automation, reactivation, customer segmentation, attribution modelling, prediction.
- Ability to understand and actively use analytical concepts to identify which stage the business has reached, which KPIs are crucial for decision-making and which metrics the business is based on.
- Basic understanding of technology around marketing cloud solutions.
- Independence, self-organization, ability to navigate ambiguous situations.
- Native fluency in English.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don't clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!