Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Bloomreach is looking to bolster the ranks of our finance team with a talented Senior Order Management Analyst. In this role you will be an integral part of the finance operations team - our mission is to scale the company through data integrity, efficient processes and robust systems.
Location: the position can be based remotely anywhere in The Netherlands or in Slovakia
Things you'll like about the position:
- Work in a team with highly talented individuals that raise the bar daily
- Play a major role in scaling up the company and getting us ready for the next phase
- Become a subject matter expert and provide thought leadership to the entire organization
- Review and book deals in our CRM, ensure we have immaculate data integrity
- Be a business partner to the sales and contract departments
- Own ARR and SaaSMetrics reporting
- Collaborate closely with the billing team to ensure completeness of invoicing
- Reconcile bookings, billings and ARR
- Draft and maintain documentation related to the Bookings Process
- Drive projects and improvements as they relate to the function on an ongoing basis
The ideal candidate has
- A keen attention to detail: your work will directly affect billing and reporting, so it is of the utmost importance you deliver outstanding quality
- Great communication skills: you will be collaborating with many colleagues from other departments, so it is critical you can clearly convey your point of view - conversely you also need to be able to deeply understand the cross-functional playing field
- A critical mindset: we need someone that can catch errors and oversights at an early stage and strives to continuously improve our processes and the ways in which we collaborate
- Pragmatic attitude: you are a creative thinker and able to provide clarity in complex situations
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Prior experience with SaaS / Software subscription contracts and reporting
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics)
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics)
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics)
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics)
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Enjoy access to a wealth of Udemy courses, available to all employees for free.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their performance, capabilities and commitment.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!