Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is seeking a Solutions and Support Engineer for the Bloomreach Search and Merchandising Product. Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) is one part of the Bloomreach Experience platform. It offers a set of algorithms and advanced merchandising tools so you can fully optimize each visitor’s search, browse and landing page experiences.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
You would be an integral part of the globally operating support team, that owns product issue resolution for customers and partners The Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) product presents unique implementation challenge Whether it’s used in combination with e-commerce software to sell goods or to power hundreds of governmental websites, these applications are mission critical and our customers rely on us to support them when they need it most. The team facilitates support issues through digital channels and online calls (premium support )If you enjoy working with international customers, digging deeply into technical issues and finding the right answers and solutions to a wide variety of questions, then we are looking for you.
- Responsible for monitoring and handling incoming customer/partner issue within SLA
- Provide fix or suggest workarounds for customer’s custom code or Bloomreach experience platform product defect
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction
- Gain expertise in Bloomreach products and help product developers in providing effective technical consultation as needed
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and help customers to get the most out of the Bloomreach Experience software
- Performing troubleshooting to product issues and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of product.
- Work closely with Support, Infra and Technical Consultant teams in Amsterdam and US to serve our global customer base.
- Engaging with the cross functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution.
- Able to communicate complex technical issues via email and in person
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science /B-Tech / MCA
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years in advanced technical support positions (Web based products or e-commerce preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of core Java , common Java libraries and frameworks and RESTful Web Services API. regex
- Experience on java-script/Regular Expressions
- 3+ years experience in creating smart code and familiarity with standard development tools like Maven, Git, CI
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems.
- Team player with a can-do mentality and strong communication skills
If this is you, we would love to speak to you for the Solutions and Support Engineer role at Bloomreach India.
- Annual Medical Insurance Coverage for yourself and your dependents
- Annual Master Health Check-Up by up to 4000 INR per month
- Statutory Retiral Benefits (Provident Fund Gratuity)
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.