We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and the acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are looking for a detailed oriented project manager who can effectively manage all requests and put in a timeline according to the whole workflow. If you’re dynamic, motivated, and know how to get the most out of a team, this is the ultimate job for you.
- Act as the point of contact for all requesters from different departments and consider their specific requirements
- Address all queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Manage all requests, check if something is missing, and update according to the requirements
- In-depth understanding of online marketing and social media
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
A challenging position with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers, and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love the way we approach things with an open mind, our commitment to excellence, and how we recognize and appreciate our team members.
We recognize gold recipients of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award (DofE).
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!