Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Bloomreach is one of the most successful and innovative digital companies of the past 10 years, with offices in the US, UK, India and the Netherlands. We are looking for a Senior Account Executive, Enterprise Segment for the DACH region.
The position can be based remotely and may require regular travel. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growth company and to make a direct impact.
- Drive sales meetings and engagement with the commerce market segment (Retail, Brands, B2B, Manufacturing, Distribution). You are generally calling on companies above $500M in revenue and representing the entire Bloomreach portfolio, consisting of Discovery, Engagement, and Content pillars
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and win new logos within the region. Important to achieve consistent, balanced (quarterly, monthly) pipe build and closing goals
- Expand and grow business relationships with new clients and solution or implementation partners
- Work with partner teams, inside sales and presales teams to develop and manage sales enablement tools to ensure you and partners are equipped to compete effectively and to meet/exceed revenue goals
- Execute plans to increase product exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas within the assigned region. Target clients through dedicated sales campaigns with the inside sales team. Ownership of building and progressing your pipeline
- Respond to or assist partners with RFPs, bids and other tenders to grow net new sales
The ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years of field sales experience preferably with an enterprise software vendor in the Digital Marketing space- dealing with new business enterprise software opportunities. Commerce or marketing software background strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial / growth mindset. Can operate with minimal direction
- Proven history of exceeding quota in complex enterprise sales situations. Must have evidence of having closed annual subscriptions of $500k or above
- Proven experience selling to and building relationships with senior execs, c-suite, and board. Must have exec presence
- Platform selling mentality (not a point solution motion)
- General Manager mentality. This is more than a sales role
- Partner first approach. Must be highly skilled at selling with partners (SI’s and ISV’s) and can prove this
- Challenger profile, re-framing the market to adopt the “commerce experience” value prop
- Highly collaborative. Takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing). Wins as a team
- Has excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Strategic seller. A plan for everything and relentless execution
- BA/BS degree- an advantage but not essential
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- Compensation plan
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- A friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of organized events and opportunities to socialize with coworkers" etc.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!