Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
We’re looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join our Professional Services team in our Amsterdam office
Done creating yet another standard front-end application? Ready to shape the developer experience and environment of your fellow front-end developers? As a member of the professional services team, you’ll have the opportunity to design and implement clever and efficient ways for developers and business users alike to build, integrate and manage front-end applications (“experiences”). You will participate in our global front-end chapter, and have the opportunity to share and establish front-end development best practices and introduce new advancements.
On this job, we’ll expect you to
- Assist Partners and Clients with the (technical) integration of our products using modern frontend storefronts (like VueStorefront.io, ReactStorefront.io, or SAP’s Spartacus)
- Assist Partners and Clients architect the (technical) integration of our products using modern frontend frameworks like Vue, React, Angular
- Become an expert in - and developer advocate of - the application of Bloomreach brX API’s and the business benefits they have for our Clients
- Extend and improve our front-end developer-facing SDKs for integrating state-of-the-art custom front-ends with our SaaS product, using modern front-end frameworks like React, Angular and Vue
- Design and implement front-end extension points with clearly documented, stable APIs
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or in an IT related field
- Minimum of 10 years of Web Developer experience, minimum of 5 years of hands-on implementations with React, Vue or Angular
Additional skills that help you achieve these objectives
- You have strong interpersonal skills, suited for a work-from-anywhere environment
- You’re familiar developing for all major modern browsers
- You understand patterns and mechanisms of the interactions between front- and back-end
- You understand the SOLID principles to write clean and maintainable code
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of Amsterdam or work from anywhere! The choice is yours.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- A bi-annual discretionary bonus
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Fully reimbursed bike/public transport travel expenses
- Relocation package (e.g. visa, flight tickets, 15 days accommodation, etc.)
- A friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of organized events and opportunities to socialize with coworkers" etc.