Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Bloomreach is seeking a strong Product Manager for our Product & Content Discovery team. This role will specifically focus on our market-leading, Search product which leverages the latest AI/ML technologies and powers some of the largest and most recognizable brands in the world (e.g. Staples, Neiman Marcus, Puma). This Product Manager will be responsible for analyzing quantitative data, gathering competitive intel, understanding customer needs and using those data points to build features that add value to our customers and to our business.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is analytically strong, customer-obsessed, and a great problem solver who, can collaborate cross-functionally and drive initiatives independently. This individual will report to the Director of Product Management - Search.
- Own and lead feature development from ideation to value delivery
- Leverage product and user data to be able to identify potential areas of improvement
- Clearly document feature requirements and have the ability to articulate the value it will drive for the customer and the business
- Prioritize features as well as make trade-offs between competing requests
- Partner with product leadership to develop a product roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering to discuss requirements, plan, and execute on feature development
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams for product launches, training, documentation, thought-leadership, and customer feedback
- Become an expert on Search within the company
The ideal candidate has
- 3+ years of experience working in a product management role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; prior management consulting experience is a plus
- Strong communication, written, and presentation skills; experience working directly with customers is required
- Ability to independently own and drive initiatives end to end
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and work with geographically dispersed teams to execute on product initiatives
- Team player: ability to work well with many different teams and personalities
- Must be intellectually curious, proactive and self-motivated
- Must have a high degree of attention to detail
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS technology company
- Experience working in the E-commerce domain or with Search Technologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- Enjoy access to a wealth of Udemy courses, available to all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.