We are Bloomreach and we are transforming customer digital experience with the power of data all over the globe. Currently, we are powering 25% of all US & UK e-commerce experience. After a $150 million investment and acquisition of Exponea, #1 CDP on G2Crowd, we are valued at $900M.
We’re expanding our Product department, and we’re looking for a new colleague as a Product Manager. The salary range is €2000 - €3200.
Could you be the one?
- Influence how dozens of companies communicate and personalize the online experience of millions of people.
- Define the direction for Customer Identity (CDP) & Analytics products at Bloomreach, which sit in the heart of the platform.
- Help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance.
- Shape the future of Bloomreach product on its way to IPO
Tasks and responsibilities:
CDP Product Manager owns Customer Identity Product (collecting data and organizing data in a single customer view) & Analytics Product (use of data for personalization, campaign evaluation & user behavior insights).
As a Product Manager you will be expected to:
- Lead the strategy, road mapping, and prioritization for your component
- Own the the feature across the whole lifecycle, from opportunity identification, through specification & development to adoption
- Discover and identify client business problems, needs, and the larger business objective
- Evaluate the impact and value proposition for solving the need for the target client and find the best solution
- Define and articulate what the success looks like and measure it
- Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders (engineering, design, product marketing, product research) from both the business & technical side
What we expect of the ideal candidate:
- Analytical/Data Science background. You worked with analytics, databases, dataflows, and tracking/merging/structuring/evaluating data.
- Good understanding of the goals and problems of e-commerce companies, especially those of their marketing departments. The ability to evaluate and prioritize these goals and problems.
- Critical thinking. You are expected to understand the problems behind the requests of internal business stakeholders and clients. Distinguish a symptom from the core problem.
- Clear communicator and team player. The ability to communicate concisely and convincingly in a way that demonstrates clarity of underlying thought. The experience working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment is highly valued.
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance to be launched in July depending on region
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.