We are Bloomreach and we are transforming customer digital experience with the power of data all over the globe. Currently, we are powering 25% of all US & UK e-commerce experience. After a $150 million investment and acquisition of Exponea, #1 CDP on G2Crowd, we are valued at $900M.
We’re expanding our Product department, and we’re looking for a new colleague as a Product Manager. The salary range is €2000 - €3200.
Could you be the one?
- Influence how dozens of companies communicate and personalize the online experience of millions of people.
- Define the direction for Customer Identity (CDP) & Analytics products at Bloomreach, which sit in the heart of the platform.
- Help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance.
- Shape the future of Bloomreach product on its way to IPO
Tasks and responsibilities:
CDP Product Manager owns Customer Identity Product (collecting data and organizing data in a single customer view) & Analytics Product (use of data for personalization, campaign evaluation & user behavior insights).
As a Product Manager you will be expected to:
- Lead the strategy, road mapping, and prioritization for your component
- Own the the feature across the whole lifecycle, from opportunity identification, through specification & development to adoption
- Discover and identify client business problems, needs, and the larger business objective
- Evaluate the impact and value proposition for solving the need for the target client and find the best solution
- Define and articulate what the success looks like and measure it
- Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders (engineering, design, product marketing, product research) from both the business & technical side
What we expect of the ideal candidate:
- Analytical/Data Science background. You worked with analytics, databases, dataflows, and tracking/merging/structuring/evaluating data.
- Good understanding of the goals and problems of e-commerce companies, especially those of their marketing departments. The ability to evaluate and prioritize these goals and problems.
- Critical thinking. You are expected to understand the problems behind the requests of internal business stakeholders and clients. Distinguish a symptom from the core problem.
- Clear communicator and team player. The ability to communicate concisely and convincingly in a way that demonstrates clarity of underlying thought. The experience working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment is highly valued..
What you might like about this role:
- The role allows you to enhance your writing skills in terms of language and structure, and also your ability to quickly grasp difficult technical concepts.
- A big part of the job consists of communication with specialists from other departments. Speaking to people who always know more about the particular topics than you do will improve your technical knowledge as well as your ability to ask the right questions.
- You surely often hear about user tracking and targeted advertising on the internet. Now, you will be finally able to see and understand how it works.
- Exponea is a community of friendly, welcoming, and motivated people and you can become a part of it.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.7/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- Enjoy access to a wealth of Udemy courses, available to all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3,000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!