Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is seeking a Senior Accounting Manager to lead our global monthly accounting close and financial statement consolidation. As a critical member of the accounting team, you will support the management and integrity of the Company’s accounting operations and related financial and management reporting functions. The ideal candidate is a driven problem solver and focused on process improvements to make the accounting close more efficient, accurate, and timely. This position reports into the Head of Accounting and Financial Operations.
- Coordinate the global month end close process
- Lead and serve as a key subject matter expert in consolidation and review of consolidated financial statements. Build strong relationships with accounting team members while leading the consolidation
- Manage inter-company accounting for completeness and accuracy and work with the global accounting team to ensure accounts are in balance
- Manage foreign currency matters including foreign currency revaluation and translation across all the legal entities of the group
- Prepare or review balance sheet reconciliations for the US entity; manage allocation of expenses, allocation of cost of sales etc.
- Prepare monthly consolidation and financial reporting packages for external and internal reporting
- Review and update the Company’s accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with US GAAP accounting standards
- Review and analyze new accounting pronouncements to determine impact on the Company and when applicable, assist with the documentation and implementation of new standards
- Support annual financial statement audit process and liaise with the external auditors and provided information to tax consultants as needed
- Work on special projects identified by the senior management
- Proactively resolve issues and maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Think outside the box on how we can improve our processes to scale
- CPA required and 6+ years of relevant professional experience including mix of both public accounting and SaaS or Software industry. Public company industry experience is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite required, including working knowledge of best practices and controls with complex consolidation
- Ability to balance attention to details while managing competing priorities and working with the team to achieve deliverables
- Strong verbal & written communication skills to guide and educate various stakeholders and teams
- Proactive team player and comfortable working with a globally distributed team. Ability to work well with a high level of autonomy and trust
- Working knowledge of SEC filings and financial disclosure is a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.