Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is seeking a motivated Account Manager who loves driving revenue growth and successful outcomes for some of the world’s leading companies like Staples, Puma, Neiman Marcus, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, REI, and Capital One.
In this role, you’ll be helping customers optimize their investment in Bloomreach’s market-leading, algorithm-driven approach to creating a truly connected customer experience. You are passionate about growing your book of business with successful customer renewals, upsells and cross-sells. You are a resource quarterback, partnering with internal teams (Product, Marketing, Engineering, Services) to drive meaningful results for your customers. Come join us and be part of the evolution of the digital customer experience.
- Act as the “CEO” of your customer book of business, responsible for driving Bloomreach revenue growth with successful renewals, upsells and services growth
- Use your digital technology experience to understand and discuss complex products and identify ways to optimize product performance
- Leverage your business acumen to analyze key account metrics, develop strong customer relationships (IT, Marketing), understand customer goals, and identify opportunities for growth
- Drive customer success, incremental sales, and secure renewals by partnering with Technical Services, Business Services, Support to drive successful customer outcomes
- Operate with a sense of urgency with an outcome + results-oriented approach to customer success
- 4+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales or Consulting, leading large enterprise customers. Focus on platforms providing business value such as commerce, CRM, ERP, HCM, are a plus. Commerce or Digital Experience backgrounds strongly encouraged
- Strong understanding of account planning and leveraging an ecosystem, including partners, internal stakeholders, execs, and others to meet objectives
- Highly collaborative leadership profile. Action and outcome oriented
- Martech | Adtech | Search knowledge is a plus
- Subject matter expert in understanding the complex needs of IT and Marketing buyers - and leveraging that knowledge to build strong business relationships with executives. Must have executive presence and understand how to communicate with and deliver wins for executives
- Outstanding ability to use your written and communication skills to demonstrate SaaS investment value/ROI
- Sales is an important component of this role. Must be a professional enterprise seller with proven history of hitting and exceeding quota. Knowledge and use of CRM and forecasting tools is required