We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are seeking a Pricing and Deal Desk Analyst to join our global Sales Operations team. Reporting to the Pricing and Deal Desk Manager this position will own and execute tactical deal desk operations supporting our EMEA region. working closely with Sales, Finance, Legal and other key cross-functional teams.
The salary range starts at €2,500/month. Are you up for the challenge?
- Point of contact for sales on questions or guidance related to quoting/pricing construct, deal vetting, approval guidelines or process related to pricing or contractual terms.
- Manage review of pricing/terms for all opportunities providing initial review and documentation of deal terms to ensure compliance with company pricing construct, contract terms and authority delegation.
- Facilitate approval process based on approval guidelines for standard, non-standard, or complex deal constructs
- Trusted business advisor for sellers for complex or non-standard deal constructs to craft solutions that align with business rules (e.g., profitability targets, pre-approved fallback T&C’s).
- Manage complex deals through the entire process, collaborate with sellers on deal structuring to maximize ARR and profitability objectives and facilitate documentation, compiling deal financials and pitching of business cases to facilitate efficient and productive strategic deal review sessions. Coordinate with the extended Deal Desk team (legal, services, etc.) to craft solutions for review/approval by deal review committee. Document deal reviews, including all Business Rule or policy exception requests.
- Work to standardize deal desk KPIs and pricing metrics as well as conduct ad hoc price modeling and price analysis (e.g., discounting, usage, segmentation).
- Capture key intel or competitive pricing insights as part of deal reviews.
- Serve as point of contact for internal deal issue resolution on behalf of the regional sales organization
- Gather and provide inputs or feedback to the product team on pricing strategy, tools/calculators, reports, metrics.
- Take initiative to continuously learn product value and sales value selling framework, key competitors, and positioning and differentiation relative to competitors.
- Embrace continuous improvement and champion changes on deal parameter guidelines, pricing tools, or deal process gathering inputs from cross-functional teams (sales, legal, operations, etc.)
- Embrace continuous education, knowledge and skill development in value selling, industry, markets, customer segments and competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience supporting Sales organizations in sales operations, revenue operations, or business operations, in an enterprise software or technology company
- Experience with Pricing modeling a plus
- Have experience with and understanding of ARR software licensing and contracting
- Deal Desk experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- Advanced analytical and Excel skills
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!