We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently building up our Procurement Team and we are looking for a new colleague who would help us in this transition period for a couple of months (at least until September 2021). Are you up for the challenge?
About your team:
Bloomreach acquired Exponea in January 2021. Within Exponea we have had a Vendor Manager, a specialist with a good oversight about all vendors and suppliers, mostly software suppliers (we have used 200+ different tools used in Exponea). In Bloomreach, the stack of tools used inside the company is even bigger. The challenge comes with the acquisition - Bloomreach has a slightly different procurement process and we need to make sure that before a Senior Procurement Manager joins the company (expected in September 2021), both processes will be kept alive and slowly merged together. After September 2021, this position might change to full-time based on your performance.
Vendor management in Exponea falls under the Office Operations team, which is led by Jozef Orgonáš. After the acquisition the Procurement Team will be moved including a unified procurement process under Robbert Driessen (Head of Finance, EMEA).
Task and responsibilities:
- Review the current vendor list within Bloomreach & Exponea and make sure all data are up to date. It’s a big excel file, so we will be happy for any improvements.
- Understand the differences in 2 different procurement processes inside both companies and provide suggestions for improvements for the planned join procurement process.
- Manage and evaluate a set of existing vendor relationships with software providers and other suppliers.
- Help other Bloomreachers to navigate through the procurement process.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders across the company to understand their needs (business needs, amount of licenses, pricing, …).
- Have a great understanding of when is the renewal date, what kind of notice period are we looking at, whether there is potential for financial savings e.g. by utilizing different license models.
- Be part of the negotiation process with vendors and suppliers.
- Identify and remove bottlenecks in the potential automatization process.
- Some relevant experience is vendor/procurement/buying processes is a big plus. If you have experience with tendering inside a relatively big company (600+ people), even better. If you have no experience in this field but you are eager to learn, then we have no problem.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (C1+) is expected. All the communication inside the company.
- Experience with project management.
- Being able to build positive relationships with both external and internal teams.
- Ability to own problems and to find solutions with minimal direction. Some level of guidance will be provided.
- Attention to detail and willingness to review all vendor contracts to extract the most important information of the paperwork.
- Eagerness to learn about new topics.
- Not being afraid to work with excel (contingency table has to be your friend).
- This is a part-time job (20 hours a week) and we offer a 6 eur per hour compensation.
- We will provide you a monthly lunch entitlement.
- You can work fully remote if you wish to.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!