We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager responsible for driving Bloomreach’s sales effectiveness and efficiency by partnering with the sales teams to foster a culture of high performance and improvement through technology, process, and planning. The successful candidate will be a hands-on individual that has a very strong work ethic, responsive, well organized, is creative, analytically skilled, and quality-minded. This position reports to the Sales Operations Leader. The salary range starts at €2,500/month. Are you up for the challenge?
- Analyze data, prepare actionable insights for our Sales Leaders based on key objectives and metrics like – forecast accuracy, sales performance, sales velocity, win rates, conversion rates, and customer churn rates
- Lead and support the sales team processes including quotes, contracts, pricing, deal desk, and compliance in partnership with product marketing, legal, and finance teams
- Support the Financial Revenue team to improve the accuracy of quarterly and annual forecasting and planning
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials as well as assist with onboarding new sales talent in collaboration with sales enablement resources
- Works closely with Sales Leaders to facilitate continuous improvement in the sales process and onboarding by identifying opportunities for improvement and providing training to salespeople.
- Understands and can operate business intelligence reporting tools, converting Sales and pipeline data into easily understood actionable formats.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define roadmaps that support stakeholder needs and business objectives
- Drive Salesforce adoption and build best practices for revenue-generating teams. Cooperate closely with Sales Enablement.
- Build data-hygiene processes to improve data accuracy for critical information.
- Deployment and adoption of our revenue-generating tools like Clari, PandaDoc, Docusign, Zoominfo, Etailinsights, Linkedin Navigator, etc. at each stage of the customer journey.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously - highly organized, master of prioritization and you ask for help when it's needed
- Supports Sales Management with operational tasks and projects as needed
- Provide regular and ad hoc business reporting
- Work with your dedicated Sales Ops Intern, define areas where you can leverage the Sales Ops Intern skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years operational experience supporting Sales organizations in sales operations, revenue operations, or business operations, in an enterprise software or technology company and 3+ years of proven experience in revenue/sales operations in SaaS company with a strong understanding of ARR software licensing and contracting
- Proven experience working with Sales executives in a fast-growing environment, applying strong consultative skills, business acumen, and ability to influence to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- Accomplished in building highly effective tools & processes
- Have an innate desire to help your internal stakeholders and company to succeed
- Excellent communications skills, build a relationship with internal executives
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce and working knowledge of business intelligence tools (Tableau)
- Advanced Google Sheets or Excel skills
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance to be launched in July depending on region
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.