We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Do you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital experiences? As a Senior Bloomreach Solutions Consultant, you would be one of the trusted advisors of our high-energy, high-performance global sales team, involved in multiple stages of the sales cycle. Your job would be to partner with our sales team, helping drive value for our customers by bringing use cases to life through technical deliverables and pre-sales consultancy to find the best possible solution for each prospect or client.
Location: the position can be based remotely anywhere in the US
What you'll do:
- Act as the Bloomreach product expert to support the Sales team in a pre-sales capacity
- Supporting the Sales team with (tailored) product demonstrations, presentations and similar deliverables for prospects, customers and partners, focused on the Bloomreach Content Management module within the Bloomreach Experience Platform (brX)
- Executing the full pre-sales process (discovery, strategy, demo engagement, deep dives/Proof of Concepts, and progress reporting)
- Driving the technical solution in Proof of Concept situations, acting as coordinator between the development team and the customer or partner when needed
- Translating customer and partner requirements into (technical) solutions
- Acting as an industry & showcase expert for partners, customers and prospects
- Participate as a leading team member in answering RFP’s and RFI’s (in cooperation with Sales and other Bloomreach Experience Manager specialists)
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of technology pre-sales experience
- Experience in Content Management Systems and ideally additional experience in Commerce, Enterprise Search, Digital Marketing or related products
- Experience with React, Maven and Java web development helpful but not required
- Is comfortable presenting on technical subjects, including to non-technical audiences - this role will involve working with both business users as well as technical users
- Can pick up knowledge about new technologies, industries and products quickly
- Has outstanding communication and presentation skills (spoken and written)
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process, including Request for Proposals (RFP) submissions, discovery and delivery
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.