Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers, and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search, our search and personalization product, was built and shipped out of our India office.
As a Bloomreach Business Analyst, you will analyze A/B tests on customer websites and mobile, track trends and performance of the sites during the test and on an ongoing basis, communicate test results, reconcile results with customer analytics, and find insights so as to prove value of Bloomreach products to our customers. You will work with a wide range of teams - field teams, product, marketing & finance.
You should be scrappy, hands-on, and passionate about testing and analysis as a way to demonstrate value for our customers. You will also uncover insights, which you will document and communicate within the organization to help improve our product and business processes. You will be working with some of the top e-retailers in the world.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from anywhere (remotely).
- Analyze customer data from A/B tests and website trends to help show how much value Bloomreach is driving through its product(s)
- Support marketing/PR activities by identifying data trends that help BR cement its position as thought leader in the industry
- Utilize data to empower Finance team to identify and negotiate through renewals and growth opportunities
- Leverage data to identify industry benchmark and provide actionable insights to BR customers
- Collaborate with field teams to understand and use data to build a long term partnership with customers
- BA/BS in business, economics, sciences, arts, humanities, or engineering degree, with a quantitative background
- 2 years or more in an analytical/quantitative role or Business Intelligence (BI) role
- Strong skills in analysis and in spreadsheets and SQL
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Coremetrics, and Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture) a strong plus
- Understanding of advertising business models and marketing concepts a plus