We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Do you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital experiences? As a Bloomreach Solutions Architect, you would be one of the trusted advisors of our high-energy, high-performance global sales team, involved in multiple stages of the sales cycle. Your job would be to partner with our sales team, helping drive value for our customers by leading the technical aspects of our scoping and implementation efforts on Bloomreach’s rapidly growing Discovery platform. The Solution Architect role involves maintaining a solid understanding of the Bloomreach product strategy, professional services offerings, and sales pipeline to identify opportunities where our services can bring business value to our customers and to identify where implementations will need deep requirements gathering.
Your role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to ensure our engagements are set up for success from the pre-sales cycle. Additionally, you will need to be hands-on with our customers - delivering these architecture services and working with our post-sales teams and our customers IT teams in making sure the requirements are met in a timeline manner. A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills and a solid technical background are key elements for success in this role. This role will define, execute and deliver on custom demos and proofs of concept (POCs) in support of sales opportunities
Location: the position can be based remotely anywhere in the EU or UK
- Own the solution design and key design decisions of the Bloomreach Discovery (Search & Merchandising) platform with our customers and work with our implementation teams to ensure the full scope of implementation is met
- Be a subject matter expert for the Bloomreach Discovery platform for both technical and business audiences
- Evaluate complexities and identify custom features that may be needed and work with internal stakeholders to deliver for the customer
- Engage directly with prospects and customers to ensure key technical design decisions are aligned with functional and business requirements
- Be able to write a full and comprehensive statement of work
- Define, plan and execute delivery of pre-sale POCs for prospects and customers, including data transformation and UI customization/integration
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Bloomreach products and how they can be leveraged to meet customer requirements
- Improve internal processes for requirements gathering and scoping
The ideal candidate
- Has a BS in Information Systems / Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- Has 5+ years of technical pre-sales experience (Commerce or Enterprise Search, CMA, eCommerce, or related solutions) and can drive a complex technical sales process
- Has 5+ years of Commerce experience (as a system integrator, in-house engineer, or in sales of a Commerce solution)
- 5+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering) working in complex IT environments
- Has experience with search appliances/platforms and merchandising tools
- Understands merchandising workflows, site analytics, data hierarchies, data transformation techniques, and services based architectures
- Understands basic concepts of Machine Learning, AI, and SEO
- Strong presentation and communication skills and able to speak to both business and technical audiences
- Can articulate the value of the implementation tools that enable personalized online experiences
- Detail-oriented, with very strong technical problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong background and professional achievement, creative, out-of-box thinking
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process, including Request for Proposals (RFP) submissions, discovery and delivery
- Experience with Linux, AWS, and GCP are a plus
- Experience with network performance, web services and SEO are a plus
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of London or work from anywhere! The choice is yours.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- A bi-annual discretionary bonus
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Fully reimbursed bike/public transport travel expenses
- A friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of organized events and opportunities to socialize with coworkers" etc.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.