Are you an IT professional looking to work in an international Silicon Valley environment with a no-nonsense approach? Is tech your sweet spot? Then keep reading!
The job in a nutshell
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to add value to our brX Content module. He or she does this by understanding the eCommerce market and using those insights to increase differentiation in the brX Content module. brX Content is part of the larger brX platform; its differentiation comes largely from integration with the other modules on the platform. Our ideal candidate understands how to bring these modules together to deliver top converting eCommerce experiences for our customers. He or she understands how such eCommerce experiences are generally designed and built, how sites are managed and pages are laid out.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who has built great technology products before and is ready to take on a more business oriented approach.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for driving product business KPIs, is able to do their own market research to understand demand, and then turn that data into a prioritized roadmap. The Senior Product Manager represents our market and fulfills an advisory role to help our engineering teams understand why and how to build new features.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Commit market research programs
- Interviewing customers, prospects, partners, analysts, stakeholders within the organization
- Drives the creation of value propositions and product-market fits
- Writing Market Requirements Documents and Product Requirements Documents
- Collaborates closely with the other PMs, stakeholders, designers and engineers to make sure that requirements are understood and implemented correctly
- Collaborates closely with other departments, such as Engineering, Services, Support, Sales and Marketing. Aligns with C-level and other Product Managers. Reports on progress and quality (OKRs, KPIs)
- Works closely with Product Marketing to take new initiatives to market effectively
- Assists in competitive analyses and keeps up to date with relevant market developments
- Understands relevant technology trends, including Cloud, PaaS, SaaS, AI, Machine Learning, Search, eCommerce, Content Management, Digital Marketing
- Participates in product strategy
- Thinks creatively, comes up with and proactively shares new ideas
- Is a spokesperson for the company, never shy to jump on stage and share vision
The ideal candidate
- Has 5-8 years of total related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Has experience within eCommerce, as a Product Manager, a Consultant, or otherwise
- Has analytical skills and experience to take the right decision
- Sets the example by taking (sometimes unpopular) decisions and communicating clearly, always backed up with relevant data from market research
- Is data-driven
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of Amsterdam or work from anywhere! The choice is yours.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- A bi-annual discretionary bonus
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Fully reimbursed bike/public transport travel expenses
- A friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of organized events and opportunities to socialize with coworkers" etc.