We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We’re currently expanding our Support Team, and we’re looking for a new colleague to join as an Exponea Platform Specialist working during US business hours. The salary starts at €1,500. Are you up for the challenge?
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide consulting to Exponea users through live chat or other channels if needed, covering topics such as:
- Product and technical questions about the Exponea platform and related technologies (Shopify, Google BQ, push notifications)
- Questions about different marketing related topics (e.g. emailing)
- Helping our clients understand how to create reports, segmentations, campaigns or analyses in their respective projects
- Diagnose requests, walk customers through the problem-solving process and/or refer the most specialized cases to experts
- As an expert, provide help to other consultants with advanced use-cases
- Work on 2 weeks rotations day (10AM-6PM) / night (6PM-2AM) shifts.
What we expect of the candidate:
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Problem solving skills (from identification to resolution)
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn quickly
- English language (advanced or native level)
- Interest in data analytics and online marketing
- Know how to communicate and build relationships over time with clients
- Previous work experience in a client facing role, support or in marketing
What we’ll consider an asset:
- Understanding of the link between frontend and backend, network requests
- Basic understanding of programming (algorithms, conditions, cycles)
- More than 1 year of experience in SaaS company
Added value of the role:
- Become an expert on the Exponea platform and help provide solutions for both clients and colleagues
- Provide immediate problem-solving to industry professionals
- Help build relationships with clients like Ebuyer, Sofology, River Island and help shape their attitude towards Exponea.
What you might like about this role:
- Identifying and resolving more advanced and non-standard tasks in the Exponea app
- Getting to the root of problems
- Cooperating with the Product team in order to improve our platform, with a possible career path leading to Product Manager
- Working closely together with business consultants, technical consultants and Exponea Academy trainers by providing them with knowledge about the Exponea Platform
We recognize gold recipients of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award (DofE).
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance to be launched in July depending on region
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.