We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and the acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently building up our Customer Education team and are looking for a new colleague to join us as an Academy Content Specialist. Are you up for the challenge?
About your team:
As an Academy Content Specialist, you will help to grow an ambitious function with a strong track record of continued success. Academy is responsible for customer, partner, and internal product education.
Led by the Head of Academy Viktor Mach, you will work alongside 4 other colleagues – Academy Operations and Content Specialists. Your team will be part of the Client Services department led by the Chief Operations Officer Christy Augustine.
Joining the Academy team allows you to utilize the most innovative teaching methods while working with technical content related to digital marketing and e-commerce. You will also be expected to become an active user of the Bloomreach app portfolio by having access to all of our premium courses at no additional cost and collaborating with already established subject-matter experts across multiple internal teams. If you have developed client-facing teaching content in the past and are ready to take your work to the next level, this is a position for you.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Review the current training portfolio across all Bloomreach products and familiarise yourself with the course content and target personas
- Improve existing pre-recorded training developed by internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for the Search & Merchandising and Content Management products
- Restructure existing materials by implementing innovative customer education methods and directly developing compelling visual storyboards, course scripts and client-facing voice-overs
- Serve as a project manager and expert on professional education while working with Business and Technical Consultants, Machine Learning Specialists, and other Product Team members on developing new customer education materials
- Create and own multiple simultaneous project plans including schedule, milestones, dependencies, and critical path for our implementation projects
- Explore and lead content collaborations such as live webinars, pre-recorded podcasts or digital presentations with external industry experts
- Communicate with our Marketing team to maintain brand consistency across all training materials
- Manage and evaluate a set of existing vendor relationships with software providers and external video editors.
- Identify and remove bottlenecks in the course automatization process
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a client-facing content creator/educator/consultant required
- BA/BS (or higher) degree required, technical or education related fields are preferred
- Strong command of written and spoken English (C1+) - native level is a plus
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills for various audiences (technical, business-user, executives)
- Ability to navigate complex/technical environments and identify business opportunities
- Experience with project management processes and methodologies
- Track record of success building positive working relationships with both external and internal teams
- Ability to own problems and to find solutions with minimal direction
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn about new topics
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!