Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
As an Academy Content Specialist, you will help to grow an ambitious function with a strong track record of continued success. Academy is responsible for customer, partner, and internal product education.
Led by the Senior Academy Manager Justin Daniel, you will work alongside other colleagues including Academy Operations and Content Specialists. Your team will be part of the Client Services department led by the Chief Operations Officer Christy Augustine.Joining the Academy team allows you to utilize the most innovative teaching methods while working with technical content related to digital marketing and e-commerce. You will also be expected to become an active user of the Bloomreach app portfolio by having access to all of our premium courses at no cost and collaborating with already established subject-matter experts across multiple internal teams. If you have developed client-facing teaching content in the past and are ready to take your work to the next level, this is a position for you.Tasks and responsibilities:
- Review the current training portfolio across all Bloomreach products and familiarise yourself with the course content and target personas
- Develop a new one and/or improve existing pre-recorded training developed by internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) by implementing innovative customer education methods and directly developing compelling visual storyboards, course scripts and client-facing voice-overs
- Serve as a project manager and expert on professional education while working with Business and Technical Consultants, Machine Learning Specialists, and other Product Team members on developing new customer education materials
- Create and own multiple simultaneous project plans including schedule, milestones, dependencies, and critical path for our implementation projects
- Actively contribute to the Course RoadMap planning by gathering client inputs, feedbacks via different marketing channels and means
- Explore and lead marketing/content collaborations such as live webinars, pre-recorded experts discussion or various course promo campaigns
- Communicate with our Marketing team to maintain brand consistency across all training materials
- Manage and evaluate a set of existing vendor relationships with software providers and external video editor
- Identify and remove bottlenecks in the course creation and the automatization process
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a client-facing content creator/educator/consultant required
- BA/BS (or higher) degree required, technical or education related fields are preferred
- Strong command of written and spoken English (C1+) - native level is a plus
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills for various audiences (technical, business-user, executives)
- Ability to navigate complex/technical environments and identify business opportunities
- Experience with project management processes and methodologies
- Track record of success building positive working relationships with both external and internal teams
- Ability to own problems and to find solutions with minimal direction
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn about new topics
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer.
We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.