Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform. Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) was built and shipped out of our India office!
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from anywhere until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office. We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to come join us as we continue to aggressively build and scale our R&D center in India!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting to effectively fill technical and non-technical roles in India, ensuring high conversions and an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Partner closely with Bloomreach’s global leadership team, hiring managers and other internal stakeholders in defining India’s recruiting and sourcing strategy to help achieve and exceed our hiring target, with a particular emphasis on quality and speed of hiring.
- Regularly analyze hiring data (leveraging our applicant tracking system) and communicate hiring statistics, conversion analysis and other key hiring trends to relevant stakeholders - with a focus on driving increased recruiting and process efficiency, and shorter time-to-hire, across all open roles in India.
- Drive India’s recruiting programs and strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, employee referral generation, recruiting events and sourcing campaigns.
- Actively source diverse candidates from a variety of sourcing channels.
- Drive India’s Employer Branding and Social Media efforts both as a brand strategy (to help increase Bloomreach’s brand visibility) and as a candidate generation tool (to increase our ability to attract high-quality technical talent).
- Work closely with recruiters from Bloomreach’s other global locations to create a more unified global recruitment process, candidate experience and onboarding experience.
- Effectively manage end to end hiring across all types of roles: full-time, interns, contractors, consultants; including being responsible for our ongoing relationships with all external (vendor) partners/agencies.
- Manage our university programs including new graduate and intern hiring, as and when there is a business need.
- 5-7 years of experience in recruitment including 4+ years of experience in hiring for technical roles in India across start-ups, product and/or technology companies (preferably SaaS or E-commerce based).
- Successful track record in sourcing active and passive candidates for technical roles (including hands-on, past experience in leveraging social media - including LinkedIn, job boards, recruiting tools, etc.)
- Deep knowledge about competitors, target companies, talent pool mapping and a strong network/relationships across the industry that can be leveraged for hiring.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data, identify and communicate hiring trends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment with razor-sharp focus on meeting and exceeding hiring goals, and operating with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Team-player, biased towards action, ability to question the status quo and consistently drive innovation and improvements in the overall hiring process.
- Highly organized, possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills and can effectively communicate and influence across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Ability to articulate the Bloomreach value proposition and story to candidates as we aggressively scale our operations in India.