Bloomreach is seeking a motivated Strategic Account Director who loves driving revenue growth and successful outcomes for some of the world’s leading companies like Next, Kingfisher, PVH, and Puma.
In this role, you’ll be helping customers optimize their investment in Bloomreach’s market-leading, algorithm-driven approach to creating a truly connected customer experience. You are passionate about growing your book of business with successful customer renewals, upsells and cross-sells. You are a resource quarterback, partnering with internal teams (Product, Marketing, Engineering, Services) to drive meaningful results for your customers. Come join us and be part of the evolution of the digital customer experience.
Location: this position can be located anywhere in the UK
- Act as the commercial owner of your customer book of business, responsible for driving Bloomreach revenue growth with successful renewals, upsells and services growth.
- Use your digital technology experience to understand and discuss complex products and identify ways to optimize product performance
- Leverage your business acumen to analyze key account metrics, develop strong customer relationships (IT, Marketing), understand customer goals, and identify opportunities for growth
- Drive customer success, incremental sales, and secure renewals by partnering with Technical Services, Business Services, Support to drive successful customer outcomes
- Operate with a sense of urgency with an outcome + results-oriented approach to customer success
The ideal candidate has
- 10+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales or Consulting, leading large enterprise customers. Focus on platforms providing business value with a background in Commerce or Digital Experience e.g. CX, CRM, Martech are essential
- Strong understanding of account planning and leveraging an ecosystem, including partners, internal stakeholders, execs, and others to meet objectives
- Individual contributor with a highly collaborative leadership profile. Action and outcome oriented
- DXP | CRO | Search knowledge is a plus
- Subject matter expert in understanding the complex needs of IT and Marketing buyers - and leveraging that knowledge to build strong business relationships with executives. Must have executive presence and understand how to communicate with and deliver wins for executives
- Outstanding ability to use your written and communication skills to demonstrate SaaS investment value / ROI
- Sales is an important component of this role. Must be a professional enterprise seller with proven history of hitting and exceeding quota. Knowledge and use of CRM and forecasting tools is required
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of London or work from anywhere! The choice is yours.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- Compensation plan
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Relocation package (e.g. visa, flight tickets, 15 days accommodation, etc.)
- A friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of organized events and opportunities to socialize with coworkers" etc.