Bloomreach is seeking a motivated Strategic Account Director who loves driving revenue growth and successful outcomes for some of the world’s leading companies like Next, Kingfisher, PVH, and Puma.
In this role, you’ll be helping customers optimize their investment in Bloomreach’s market-leading, algorithm-driven approach to creating a truly connected customer experience. You are passionate about growing your book of business with successful customer renewals, upsells and cross-sells. You are a resource quarterback, partnering with internal teams (Product, Marketing, Engineering, Services) to drive meaningful results for your customers. Come join us and be part of the evolution of the digital customer experience.
Location: this position can be located anywhere in the UK
- Act as the commercial owner of your customer book of business, responsible for driving Bloomreach revenue growth with successful renewals, upsells and services growth.
- Use your digital technology experience to understand and discuss complex products and identify ways to optimize product performance
- Leverage your business acumen to analyze key account metrics, develop strong customer relationships (IT, Marketing), understand customer goals, and identify opportunities for growth
- Drive customer success, incremental sales, and secure renewals by partnering with Technical Services, Business Services, Support to drive successful customer outcomes
- Operate with a sense of urgency with an outcome + results-oriented approach to customer success
The ideal candidate has
- 10+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales or Consulting, leading large enterprise customers. Focus on platforms providing business value with a background in Commerce or Digital Experience e.g. CX, CRM, Martech are essential
- Strong understanding of account planning and leveraging an ecosystem, including partners, internal stakeholders, execs, and others to meet objectives
- Individual contributor with a highly collaborative leadership profile. Action and outcome oriented
- DXP | CRO | Search knowledge is a plus
- Subject matter expert in understanding the complex needs of IT and Marketing buyers - and leveraging that knowledge to build strong business relationships with executives. Must have executive presence and understand how to communicate with and deliver wins for executives
- Outstanding ability to use your written and communication skills to demonstrate SaaS investment value / ROI
- Sales is an important component of this role. Must be a professional enterprise seller with proven history of hitting and exceeding quota. Knowledge and use of CRM and forecasting tools is required
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of London or work from anywhere! The choice is yours.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- Personal pension contribution by Bloomreach
- MyEva - online financial expert tool at your disposal
- Access to Private Hospitals with reduced wait times
- Income protection in case of long-term illness or injury
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.