We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™ — empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic.
Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising;
- Content, offering a headless CMS; and
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions.
Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling measurable digital commerce experiences that drive real results. Bloomreach serves over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and powers over $250 billion in commerce annually. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com
Currently expanding our Account Executive team in the DACH region.
Could you be one of them?
Main goals of this role:
- Conducting business activities to ensure new customer acquisition (commission based)
- Lead sales efforts within the DACH region, managing the sales process (including price negotiation) all the way to closing business
- Developing a strategy for the e-commerce vertical within the DACH region to penetrate key prospects (C-level clients), while leveraging multiple team resources, including sales engineers, professional services, marketing and customer support
- Perform the necessary sales activities to obtain meetings with C-level clients
- Conducting thorough business needs analyses and explaining why Exponea is uniquely positioned to satisfy those needs
- Managing your CRM system to the highest level in order to ensure accurate reporting and forecasting
- Engaging well with clients over webinars, calls, and, in some instances, face-to-face meetings
- Preparing client briefs and proposals to the highset level and working autonomously
- Demonstrating initiative in your role to grow the business
What we expect of you:
- 6+ years of quota-carrying experience (B2B sales) selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Deep knowledge of online/internet/digital marketing technology
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Sales Manager or equivalent role
- Well-established presence in the local markets with a relevant network
- The ability to successfully negotiate and close deals in a highly collaborative team environment
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service, having a passion for building rapport with clients and helping their businesses
- The ability to adapt to new environments and use your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high-calibre presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills, positive attitude and a “love of selling”
What you’ll like about the role:
We’ve asked our current salespeople to tell us what they like about their job with Bloomreach, and this is what they told us:
- You sell a world-class product that helps people (#1 CDP on G2.com)
- Offering a cool thing you know works (check our Success Stories)
- You’re in touch with C-level clients and leading e-commerce businesses
- Having a job in the world’s most progressive industry
- You can make a killing (generous commission on every signed deal)
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.