We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are expanding our Marketing team and looking for an Inbound Marketing & Sales Executive. The salary range is €1,100 - €1,400. Are you up for the challenge?
About the role:
Exponea is looking for a high energy and dynamic Inbound Marketing and Sales Executive to provide marketing & pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
As an Inbound marketing & Sales Executive, you will be part of our marketing team working in a close cooperation with our sales team. You will learn more about marketing and inbound leads and you will have a chance to gradually shift to a sales development representative position.
Main goals of this role:
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects in the CEE region later on
- Create target prospects lists for marketing campaigns and field sales team
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Suggest scalable strategies for a marketing / sales follow up via best of breed online tools
- Everyday contact with marketing tools (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Working closely with other teams
- Great starting point for a future sales development representative role
What we expect of you:
- This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills are essential.
- Previous working experience with online tools.
- Structural & process thinking - ability to follow specific rules and qualify leads is highly preferred
- Basic knowledge of the field of sales / marketing.
- Knowledge of SaaS business funnel is an advantage (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Fast learning & adaptability
- Active knowledge of English language - written and spoken
- Experience with Excel - nice to have
- Due to the nature of this role, SDR candidates must have good interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.).
What you’ll like about the role:
- You will participate in developing a unique product that many consider world-class (see the Best CDP & Marketing Automation Software benchmark).
- We are active in professional circles and support professional development.
- You will be part of a booming e-commerce industry and surrounded by entrepreneurs. We want to enable marketers to create magical customer experiences and better still, to enable you to create a magical career at Exponea & beyond.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!