We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently expanding our Client Services team, and we’re looking for a new Business Consultant. The salary range is €1,800 - €2,800. Are you up for the challenge?
- Do you want to help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance?
- Disseminate the data-driven approach to business management, verify hypotheses, and identify objective facts where gut feelings used to be the norm.
- Serve clients and get experience globally (offices in Bratislava, Prague, London, Moscow, New York, Atlanta and Charlotte).
- Want to have immediate, tangible results?
- Interested in gathering practical knowledge on how top companies use data and web technologies?
- Have an understanding of programming, but prefer direct communication with the client?
- Support clients in bringing continuous improvement to their sites, shops or apps (audit web pages and online shops; design, manage and evaluate AB tests; propose changes to enhance customer experience and raise conversion rates).
- Communicate with clients, teach them how to use the Exponea platform, suggest improvements to their products, prepare reports for their business decisions and project evaluation.
- Oversee implementation to clients’ applications, websites or online shops.
- Communicate regularly with clients through online channels and on-site visits.
- A Value Delivery Manager, who will manage your project, define its scope with the client and be in charge of the business strategy.
- Tech Consultants for more technically demanding integration
- Data science experts (predictive behaviour analysis, recommendations and machine learning)
- Client teams – you’ll get to travel to clients’ offices a few times a month
Our expectations of you:
- Experience in the following emerging sectors (the more the better) – online analytics, BI, performance marketing, product management, marketing automation, data science, A/B testing, personalisation, campaign optimisation, automation, customer lifetime, e-mailing automation, reactivation, customer segmentation, attribution modelling, prediction
- Desire to get thorough knowledge of business
- Ability to understand and actively use analytical concepts to identify which stage the business has reached, which KPIs are crucial for decision-making and which metrics the business is based on.
- Fluent English.
What you might like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!